Dewitt Clinton Train Set (Ho) by Bachmann Model Trains
Item Number: BAC641
* Only HO scale replica of the DeWitt Clinton available.
* Small and simple locomotive with a tender and three coaches.
* Locomotive is black with a boiler, steampipe, standing operator figure and 4 loco drive, nickel silver wheels.
* Body shell of tender has a yellow roof plus side bars, designed to cover the tender chassis and store water barrels, and a die-cast
* wood load.
* Side of tender reads "DeWitt Clinton."
* Three yellow coaches that resemble horse carriages and read M. & H.R.R. Co. and are labeled by numbers 1, 2, and 3.
* 47" x 38" oval of nickel silver E-Z track on a gray roadbed.
* Complete, ready-to-run HO train comes with a plug-in terminal rerailer track.
* Skew-wound motor.
* Hardened carbon brushes.
* Includes a UL listed power pack and detailed instructions.
* Locomotive, tender, and train cars are packaged in styrofoam.
* Bachmann 90-day limited warranty on components other than locomotive.
* All Bachmann locomotives have a lifetime limited warranty.
* One Authentic HO Scale Replica of The DeWitt Clinton Steam Engine
* with E-Z Track and Roadbed
* Scale: HO 1/87
* Locomotive size - Railcar size -
* Length: 1-3/4" (4.5cm) Length: 2" (4.8cm)
* Width: 1" (2.4cm) Width: 3/4" (2cm)
* Height: 1-1/2" (4cm) Height: 1-1/4" (3.2cm)
* 47" x 38" Maximum Oval of Track Length