Horse-fly Remote Controlled Helicoptor by Megatech Radio Control
Item Number: MTC9513
Main Rotor Width : 18"
Length : 17.25"
Requires: 8 AA batteries (for transmitter)
Charge Time: 1-2 hours
Flying a Heli�Just Got Easy!
The secret of Horse-fly�s incredible stability is found in its coaxial (twin rotor) design. Horse-fly�s over and under twin main rotor-blades are counter-rotating. The two rotors, being equal in size and mass and are moving in opposite directions which cancel out each other�s torque force. With conventional single-rotor helicopters this torque force is huge and constantly changing with throttle changes�making them difficult to control.
Horse-fly is far from conventional! With two main rotors of the same size and pitch, rotating in opposite directions, the torque force problem simply disappears! You will be able to take-off, land, hover, and fly up, down, backwards, forwards, left and right with the greatest of ease. Horse-fly�s coaxial twin main-rotor design makes it inherently extremely stable�and the easiest helicopter ever to fly.
* Micro servos for precision movements and control
* High impact, flexible shock absorption landing gear
* High torque motors for aggressive indoor and outdoor flights
* Durable composite blades and carbon fiber shaft
* Fully adjustable trim and endpoints
* Operating navigational strobe light
* Lightweight pre-built cabin with quick fasteners for easy attaching
* Lithium Polymer charge and discharge safety circuit battery pack
* High performance Japanese gyroscopic stabilization for accuracy and extended flight duration